Ads

50 Sweet And Flirty Texts To Make Him Smile At Work

We've curated a list of 50 sweet and flirty texts to brighten his workday, thoughtfully divided into three categories. Feel free to choose from these
Please wait 0 seconds...
Scroll Down and click on Go to Link for destination
Congrats! Link is Generated

Sending sweet and flirty texts to your significant other while they're at work can brighten their day and add a touch of excitement to their routine. Here are 30 sweet and flirty text messages to make him smile:

Texts that will make him melt

Couples hugging in sunset

1. "Good morning, handsome! Just wanted to remind you that you're the first thing on my mind every day."

2. "I can't stop thinking about our last date. 😘"

3. "Work might be tough, but remember, you have something to look forward to tonight – me!"

4. "Hey there, sexy. Are you being productive, or are you daydreaming about me?"

5. "I hope your day is as amazing as your smile. 😊"

6. "Wishing I could steal you away from work and keep you all to myself."

7. "You're the reason I have a permanent smile on my face."

8. "I miss your kisses. Can't wait to taste them again tonight."

9. "I have a surprise for you later. Get excited!"

10. "Just a quick text to say I love you and can't wait to see you tonight."

11. "Thinking about you in that suit/tie today is driving me wild."

12. "Work may be important, but so are you. 😉"

13. "I had the best dream about you last night. Care to hear about it later?"

14. "I'm counting down the minutes until I can wrap my arms around you."

15. "Every text from you is like a little piece of sunshine in my day."

16. "You're the perfect distraction from my busy day."

17. "I hope you're taking breaks to think about me. I know I am!"

18. "Just wanted to remind you how incredible you are. 😍"

19. "My day would be so much better if you were here with me."

20. "I can't help but blush when I think about you."

21. "Guess what I'm wearing right now? 😉"

22. "You're the most attractive person in the office today. Hands down."

23. "I'm sending you a virtual kiss to get you through the day. 😘"

24. "I can't wait for our next adventure together."

25. "I hope your coworkers don't wonder why you're grinning at your phone."

26. "You make even the most mundane moments exciting."

27. "I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you. You're amazing."

28. "Remember, you're not alone at work. I'm right here thinking about you."

29. "I can't get enough of your smile. Send me a selfie, please?"

30. "Tonight's plans: You, me, and lots of cuddles. Can't wait!"

Teasing Texts that 

hot women lying on bed


Teasing texts can be a fun way to add a playful and flirtatious element to your conversations. However, it's important to ensure that both you and your partner are comfortable with teasing and that it remains light-hearted and respectful. Here are 30 teasing text messages:

1. "I have a secret, but I'm not sure if you can handle it. 😏"

2. "I bet I can make you blush with just one text. Ready?"

3. "I heard today is 'Tease Your Crush' day. Am I doing it right?"

4. "You're in trouble. I just saw a picture of you, and you look too good."

5. "Do you have a map? Because I just got lost in your eyes... again."

6. "You must be a magician because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears."

7. "I'm trying to concentrate on work, but all I can think about is you."

8. "I bet you can't guess what I'm wearing right now."

9. "If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber!"

10. "I just realized, you owe me a date. When are you going to pay up?"

11. "Are you a Wi-Fi signal? Because I'm feeling a strong connection."

12. "I can't decide what's more attractive – your smile or your sense of humor."


13. "I'm challenging you to a game of 20 questions. My first question: What's your favorite way to be teased?"

14. "I can't wait to see you again and find out if you're as fun in person as you are over text."

15. "Do you believe in love at first text, or should I send another one?"

16. "You must be made of copper and tellurium because you're Cu-Te."

17. "I heard laughter is the best medicine. Want to be my doctor?"

18. "I have a feeling you're going to get a lot of work done today... NOT!"

19. "You're lucky you're cute because your texting skills are a bit suspect. 😉"

20. "I must be a snowflake because I've fallen for you."

21. "I'm not a photographer, but I can definitely picture us together."

22. "I think I'm addicted to your smile. Send me another one, quick!"

23. "I bet you can't make me laugh. Try your best!"

24. "I have a surprise for you later, but I can't tell you what it is just yet."

25. "I was going to send you a sweet text, but then I decided teasing you would be more fun."

26. "If you were a fruit, you'd be a fine-apple. 🍍"

27. "I can't believe I'm texting someone as amazing as you."

28. "You're the reason I'm always late to reply. You're just too distracting!"

29. "I hope your day is going well, but it would be better if you were here."

30. "I'm officially challenging you to a flirting contest. Winner gets a special prize."

Post a Comment

Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.